Those good people at the Pew Research Centre recently updated their annual look at who is using social media, discovering that 16 percent of U.S. internet users are now active on Twitter, with the social micro-blogging network continuing to be popular with black and hispanic users, adults aged 18-29 and folks who live in urban areas.
But what about some of the other major social platforms? Aside from Twitter, who exactly is using Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr?
Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
SEO/Social Media Tip of today (please unlock)
[sociallocker] Write great and Unique content. Great content is where it all starts. You can have all the keywords in the world, but if your content is no good, people won’t stick around on your site and search engines won’t find your site valuable. Unique content is important too. You need to provide content that has different information than what is on other sites and other Web pages.[/sociallocker]
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- Shaping your brand’s image on Pinterest and Get More Pins – an infographic
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- 100 Amazing Social Media Statistics, Facts And Figures 2012 – infographic
- The State of Social Media 2012 – infographic
- The Amazing Social Media Statistics 2012 – infographic
- A marketer’s guide to Pinterest [infographics]
- Pinterest social photo sharing hits 10 millon users
- Your Brain on Social Media – infographic
- Just Pin It, the Pinterest Lifestyle, very pinteresting #infographic
- How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest – infographic
- Why Is Pinterest So Addictive? an Infographic