Those good people at the Pew Research Centre recently updated their annual look at who is using social media, discovering that 16 percent of U.S. internet users are now active on Twitter, with the social micro-blogging network continuing to be popular with black and hispanic users, adults aged 18-29 and folks who live in urban areas.
But what about some of the other major social platforms? Aside from Twitter, who exactly is using Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr?
Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
SEO/Social Media Tip of today (please unlock)
[sociallocker] Write great and Unique content. Great content is where it all starts. You can have all the keywords in the world, but if your content is no good, people won’t stick around on your site and search engines won’t find your site valuable. Unique content is important too. You need to provide content that has different information than what is on other sites and other Web pages.[/sociallocker]
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- Selphee App is Snapchat Instagram and Vine combined
- The New Selphee App is Snapchat, Instagram and Vine Combined!
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media