Printing, Computers, Social Media And The History Of Sales Technology
(1440-2013) – INFOGRAPHIC
Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, exchange and comment contents among themselves in virtual communities and networks. Furthermore, social media employ mobile and web-based technologies to create highly interactive platforms via which individuals and communities share, cocreate, discuss, and modify user-generated content. It introduces substantial and pervasive changes to communication between organizations, communities and individuals.
Did you know that a recent study revealed that 44 percent of U.S. companies have acquired a customer through Twitter?
Sales professionals have been using technology to both open doors and close deals with consumers for a lot longer than you probably think. The invention of the printing press back in 1440 revolutionised the world, and the telephone (1870), computer (1960s), widespread adoption of email and the internet (1990s), Google (1996) and social media (2000s) have each played a massively important role in how brands market their products.
This infographic takes a closer look at the history of sales technology.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?