I recently came across this excellent post written by Jeffrey Cohen of Radian6, 6 Layers of Social Media Content Strategy, and also Mark Smiciklas’ graphical interpretation of Jeff’s metaphor. I loved it so much that I decided to take it one step further and create an infographic from it, adding some of my own thoughts on an effective social content strategy.
Content creators are often inspired by their surroundings when developing ideas for their social media profiles, but their content strategy is the guiding principle that makes it all work. Good content marketing plan contains a number of different elements including theme, audience, tone, publishing channel, etc. But how do all of these components come together to form a cohesive strategy? Well, it really is as easy as making a cheeseburger.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- Speed Up Your WordPress Hosting Blog to get a higher Google rank
- WordPress CMS in Numbers 2013 an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics