A smartphone is a mobile phone built on a mobile operating system, with more advanced computing capability and connectivity than a feature phone.
Up late studying? Use your phone to find the nearest double espresso and maybe even pay for it. Location-based services make life easy, but what’s the tradeoff? Software on phones across the U.S. is tracking user actions. Smartphone apps share user information with marketers to help their partners create targeted advertising. Still, that hasn’t stopped the advance of location-based services, with smartphone owners most of all.
Location-based apps can be especially useful for college — they help students explore their campus and meet and make friends. LBS apps also build a marketplace where they can sell, buy or barter everything from bikes to tickets to tutoring.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 10 reasons why small business can’t ignore social media infographic
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- Responsive Design vs Server-side Mobile Solutions an Infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- The Evolution and top 10 game changers of Social Media an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics