Small Business and Social Media 7 tips for social success an infographic
As a small business owner, you most likely have some sort of online presence. However, many small business’s often feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of social networking sights available, and aren’t always sure which ones will be most effect platform for their marketing strategy.
This helpful Inforgraphic by Purolator highlights the five most popular social networks to help you decide which networking sites to focus your efforts on!
the five most popular social networking sites are Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter, and Pinterest. Besides running an active business blog, your social media marketing efforts should focus on continuous and quality updates on these networks.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr