As a small business owner, you most likely have some sort of online presence. However, many small business’s often feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of social networking sights available, and aren’t always sure which ones will be most effect platform for their marketing strategy.
This helpful Inforgraphic by Purolator highlights the five most popular social networks to help you decide which networking sites to focus your efforts on!
the five most popular social networking sites are Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter, and Pinterest. Besides running an active business blog, your social media marketing efforts should focus on continuous and quality updates on these networks.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic