- Use WordPress with a SEO Optimized Template and Pro SEO Plugins
- Measure your Social Media influence with Empire Avenue, Klout, Peerindex, Kred.ly and SocialChiefs
- Create Twitter, Google+, Google+ Business, LinkedIn, Facebook and Empire Avenue accounts.
- Link them all to your site and blog via the RSS Feed or use Pro WordPress plugins for this.
- Write blog posts and share them via TW, G+, GB+, Li, FB and EAv.
- +1, InShare, Like, Tweet the blog posts with your accounts.
- Participate in community discussions on topics related to your industry.
- Google and other search engines use these +1′s, Likes, and comments to determine your ranking positions.
- The more the better. (As long as they are real and relevant)
Social media includes web-based and mobile technologies used to turn communication into interactive dialogue.
Andreas Kaplan and Michael Haenlein define social media as “a group of Internet-based applications that build on the ideological and technological foundations of Web 2.0, and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content.”
Social media is media for social interaction as a superset beyond social communication.
Enabled by ubiquitously accessible and scalable communication techniques, social media has substantially changed the way organizations, communities, and individuals communicate.
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- 600 Social Media Network Sites on one page
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic