WordPress is one of the most popular content management system (CMS) in use and around 17% of the websites that are present on the internet these days are powered by this CMS. With the growing use of WordPress its security and safety has also become one of the major issues to deal with. In the year 2011 more than 144,000 word press sites were hacked and this number reached to 170,000 in the year 2012.
The website owners and the core developers of WordPress are responsible for the security of the system. In order to keep their security tight, the WordPress site owners should keep various points into consideration like updating the WordPress to the latest version that is released, keeping back of data, do not display the version of WordPress on blog, reporting bugs to WordPress security, not installing the free themes, using strong passwords for all the entry points, using only trusted plug-in and others.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- Universal Analytics is the re-imagining of Google Analytics
- 25 Best WordPress Plugins of 2014 two infographics
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO