How to Rock your Social Media in 30 minutes a day – infographic
With a defined social media strategy in place, marketers can rock social media in 30 minutes a day.
Sound too good to be true? It is actually possible if your daily use of social media is built upon a well-developed social media strategy. But, a strong social media strategy does not mean that your brand has to be on every single social media channel out there. Instead, focus on the social media channels that the majority of your customers frequent.
The infographic below explains how having an over-arching social media strategy in place can save you time and make you a more effective social media strategist. This great infographic was developed by the talented Matt Wesson, a Marketing Content Specialist at the marketing automation company Pardot. It focuses on a six channel social media strategy, and how you can build engaged communities around your brand in as little as 30 minutes a day.
So how should you allocate your time on each channel? Well the infographic breaks the recommended 30 minutes down as follows:
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Top 10 Brands on Social Media in 2013 an Infographic
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- 10 reasons why small business can’t ignore social media infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic