Pinteresting, Pinterest for Business Launched
We want to help your business get the most out of Pinterest.
The word is out, Pinterest has just rolled out Business Pages for brands along with few tools and an updated ToS taking brands into consideration. So, as far as brands matter, now they need not go and tweak around on the ‘Personal Details’ page, but instead register themselves as brands & get going!
According to Pinterest for Business, brands can leverage it in 4 ways:
- Tell their story – Brands can create an account, verify their website and start creating boards. With some awesome pins, they can get the engagement going with followers.
- Build a Community – One of the greatest way of building a community is to have active participation of followers. According to Pinterest, it can be done with a pinning event, collaborating with other pinners and also have some great CTA on your pins. Otherwise, host a Pinterest giveaway and get some loyal fans.
- Get Traffic your way – With the ‘Pin it’ button on your website and each product pages is a great way to drive traffic your way. Ensure that the button are around where they can be seen.
- Learn and Grow – This is the best part. Very often for brands to adopt a new platform requires a great amount of learning. A single mistake could cost their face, hence it always better to learn from few of the best ones around and tailor strategies to suit your business goal.
Pinterest already has about 5 case studies on its microsite, so now its upto brands how they can leverage ‘Pinterest for Business‘.
Pinterest is a pinboard-style social photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, ‘re-pin’ images to their own collections or ‘like’ photos.
Pinterest’s mission is to “connect everyone in the world through the ‘things’ they find interesting” via a global platform of inspiration and idea sharing. Founded by Ben Silbermann (of West Des Moines, Iowa), Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp the site is managed by Cold Brew Labs and funded by a small group of entrepreneurs and inventors.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads