met 3 reacties 16 views
Pinterest hits 10 millon users
Pinterest Berrie Pelser: http://pinterest.com/berriepelser/
Well, another social media site is taking the world by storm. This time it’s Pinterest, and it’s generating business press because of phenomenal growth in site visitation. As reported in Tech Crunch, 10 million unique users in the US are using it monthly and it has grown faster than any standalone site in history.
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a vision board-styled social photo sharing website especially popular among women. The website and app allow users to create and manage theme-based image collections.
The site’s mission statement is to “connect everyone in the world through the ‘things’ they find interesting.” Pinterest is managed by Cold Brew Labs, a team based in Palo Alto, California.
Imagine a pin board that you have in your office or home where you stick little bits and pieces of information. Well, that’s Pinterest in an online space. You create a pin board and share it with others to view, add and comment.
Capturing the imagination of users seems to be Pinterest’s application of visuals to communicate; whereas Facebook and Google+ rely on text-based updates and sharing, Pinterest is like swapping football cards or holiday pictures. But that’s not why I am writing this post.
- The Who, What, Where & When of Pinterest
- A marketer’s guide to Pinterest [infographics]
- Did you verify your Website on Pinterest ?
- Pinteresting, Pinterest for Business Launched
- How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest – infographic
- Howto invite your friends to your Pinterest board #manual
- Top Pinteresting Pinterest and Pin Tools
- Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
- Just Pin It, the Pinterest Lifestyle, very pinteresting #infographic
- Why you should claim your Trust #TrustCloud
- 100 Amazing Social Media Statistics, Facts And Figures 2012 – infographic
- 100K Websites Active On WordPress #infographic
Last updated by:at .