How to make the most out of your online presence with #TrustCloud
TrustCloud measures your virtuous online behaviors and transactions online and then turns it into a portable TrustScore you can use anywhere on the Web and on peer-to-peer platforms like Airbnb (peer-to-peer vacation rental), eBay and Getaround (peer-to-peer carsharing), to make you seem more trustworthy.
This “TrustScore” measures trustworthiness on a scale of 1 to 1000, with 1000 being the most trustworthy. In addition to your TrustScore, which is displayed on your personal TrustCloud profile, you can also receive so-called TrustCard Badges, which are meant to represent trustworthiness in different contexts.
Badges are awarded for specific behaviors and transactions. For instance, you can earn a marketplace badge by connecting Ebay or other peer-to-peer sites to your TrustCloud profile. Badges are an easy way for others looking to interact with you on the Web to see where you’re coming from at a glance. These are TrustCloud Badges that are available today, which are organized into three main categories:
- Verification: Transparency, Longevity, Connector, Local, Worldly
- Behavior: Influencer, Helpful, Interactive, Responsive, Consistent, Engaged
- Transaction: Marketplace, Room Share, Car Share, Ride Share, Task Share, Marketplace
Honestly? Be trustworthy. Make sure the goods and services you offer online are as represented. Follow through, be accountable, and if you’re borrowing from someone else, return the item in the best shape possible. And give yourself the most complete profile by connecting all of your social networks.
Source infographic: Intersectionconsulting
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- XeeMe is now Appearoo
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- Superb Professional Animated Videos by @GoAnimate
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic