On page content SEO Puzzle #infographic
It doesn’t really matter how much you study it, it’s almost impossible to get the perfect Search Engine Optimization score for any long period of time.
Each search engine has their own algorithm to rank websites, and as if that wasn’t complicated enough, they change that algorithm frequently in order to perfect it and make sure that the same sites don’t hog up the top positions simply because they’ve figured out the x-factor in the algorithm to dodge other more popular sites that have the traffic, content mass, and extensive Internet presence enough to be ranked at the top.
I would probably need an endless number of articles to cover all the different aspects of the perfect SEO, and if I tried to do that, I would probably not be able to pinpoint it anyway.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
When your site is ready:
- Submit it to Google at http://www.google.com/submityourcontent/.
- Submit a Sitemap using Google Webmaster Tools. Google uses your Sitemap to learn about the structure of your site and to increase our coverage of your webpages.
- Make sure all the sites that should know about your pages are aware your site is online.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Content is key to search engine visibility and SEO infographic
- How SEO Has Changed in 2012 #infographic
- Why is Content Good for SEO? infographic
- The Thin Wedge of Profitability Between Apathy and Spam SEO – an infographic
- 8 Predictions for SEO and Social Media in 2012 by SEOmoz
- WordPress Google SEO Tips 2012
- 14 Search Engine Optimization Website Analyse Tools
- Trustcloud announces new Share Economy features
- Are Teenagers Abandoning Facebook? – Infographic
- Life of an SEO Before, After and Beyond Penguin 2.1 an Infographic
- The Google Panda Update One Year Later
- Perform SEO on Your Website With Social Media an Infographic