Add some oomph to your WordPress blogs and websites; after all, it is all about differentiation as long as you are not holding an indomitable monopoly over your target audiences. The million dollar question is – How do you add that X – Factor? Well, premium themes from WordPress make the task easier. With some of the most popular WordPress themes up for grabs at decent prices, your online presence can enjoy a new world of colors, styles, layouts and presentations.
These premium themes make your web pages load faster, look better, and stand better chances to pop up in the top search engine results because of better SEO features. If you would want to wait before you decide to put in a considerable amount of money into tailor made WordPress themes, but would also not want to join the herds in choosing free themes, the popular premium themes are your best bets. Also, sharing your voice becomes a matter of a few clicks with these powerful premium themes.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- WordPress Most Popular Security Plugins, an infographic
- WordPress Top Themes, Plugins en Tools #infographic
- Safety and Security of a WordPress Blog an Infographic
- On page content SEO Puzzle #infographic
- Why use WordPress responsive Themes, an infographic
- The Current Capacity of WordPress – infographic
- SEO Booster PRO
- 15 WordPress Errors that make you look silly – infographic
- Can Facebook Graph Search make you Money? an infographic
- WordPress is the Emerging Monopoly in CMS #infographic
- 30 Most Popular WordPress Plugins – infographic
- How to Get More Clicks on Twitter