Ways To Get More Shares On Facebook infographic
So you’ve got an awesome message, but you’re not sure how to get people to spread the news to their Facebook friends? Social media expert Mari Smith (along with ShortStack) came up with some ways that Facebook pages can start getting more of their users to share their posts, such as including calls to action and using entertaining (yet relevant) pitches.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 30 ways to promote your blog posts and to drive more traffic to your blog – infographic
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
- Audi and Mercedes-Benz are Leading On Facebook – infographic
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- The Social Sharing Trends Of 2012 #infographic
- 4 Easy Ways to Use Social Media to Boost Events – Infographic
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- The History of Social Media – infographic
- The Psychology Of Facebook #infographic
- The 9 Types of Facebook User, what type are you? – an infographic
- US consumer use of social media to make purchasing decisions – infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic