The Power of Microsoft Bing Ads an Infographic
The Microsoft Bing Ads team has been hard at work. From launching Sitelinks that allows deeper engagement, more messaging, and improve CTR to the continued global expansion, the Bing Ads team is certainly riding the momentum to deliver a new improvements and functionality.
To show some of the recent progress, the team created this nifty infographic on the Power of Bing Ads.
Bing, previously as Live Search, Windows Live Search, and MSN Search, is a web search engine (“decision engine”) from Microsoft. Bing was unveiled by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer on May 28, 2009, at the All Things Digital conference in San Diego, California, for release on June 1, 2009. Notable changes include the listing of search suggestions while queries are entered and a list of related searches (called “Explore pane”) based on semantic technology from Powerset, which Microsoft purchased in 2008.
What is Bing Ads?
Glad you asked! Bing Ads is a robust collection of tools and information that you can use to place ads for your business on the web. You can use Bing Ads to:
- Reach potentially millions of customers by advertising on Bing and Yahoo Search.
- Control your advertising costs because you set a budget for each campaign and you only pay when someone clicks your ad.
- Import your Google AdWords campaigns into your Bing Ads account.
- Quickly fine-tune your campaigns by running built-in performance reports.
- Research keywords and demographics for your target market.
- Save time and effort by managing your Bing and Yahoo campaigns in one place.
- Increase the return on your advertising spend!
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr