When it comes to the sexes on social media, there are a few places where the battle lines seem settled. It probably won’t surprise you to learn, for example, that men are from Google+ and women are from Pinterest.
But when it comes to the two dominant social networks — Facebook and Twitter — you may be shocked to discover that women are now in the majority on both services. Not only that, but they’re posting far more frequently on Facebook than their slowpoke male counterparts can manage.
A social network is a social structure made up of a set of actors (such as individuals or organizations) and the dyadic ties between these actors. The social network perspective provides a clear way of analyzing the structure of whole social entities. The study of these structures uses social network analysis to identify local and global patterns, locate influential entities, and examine network dynamics.
Batle of the sexes, how men and women use social media
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy