Is your marketing geared more toward men or toward women? If you said “men,” you are ignoring the gender with more purchasing power. After all, according to Women’s Marketing Inc., women control 85% of the purchasing in the United States.
On average, consumers today use 10.4 sources of information to influence purchase decisions. Strategic media planning is critical to making your brand stand out.
The following infographic by Text Marketer highlights 10 solid reasons why your business needs to be more attractive to women.
One of the biggest reasons to engage women is that 92% of females will pass on information about deals. Need to reach people far and wide? Turn to the feminine population.
Women especially love their mobiles: Some 46% of turn to their smartphone as soon as they wake up.
And once those women are on their mobiles, 58% are likely to make a purchase.
Also, women make most of the decisions regarding food purchases (93%), healthcare decisions (80%) and computer purchases (66%).
To find out other reasons why you should consider making your business more attractive to women, check out the following infographic:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 10 reasons why small business can’t ignore social media infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- Buzz is changing the way marketing is communicating
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn, an infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic