The Marketer’s Guide To Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
Social media includes web-based and mobile technologies used to turn communication into interactive dialogue between organizations, communities, and individuals. Andreas Kaplan and Michael Haenlein define social media as “a group of Internet-based applications that build on the ideological and technological foundations of Web 2.0, and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content.”
Social media is ubiquitously accessible, and enabled by scalable communication techniques. For the third consecutive year, CMO.com have released their CMO’s (Chief Marketing Officer’s) Guide To The Social Landscape. Five new members have made the roster this year, including Pinterest and Google+.
The infographic is presented below in full. However, if youvisit the CMO website the visual can be sorted by customer communication, brand exposure, site traffic and SEO. Somewhat surprisingly, CMO rated Google+ as the top social network in three of these categories, with Twitter securing the number one spot in site traffic. Still, this is a useful one-stop summary of the pros and cons of the different social networks, and a fantastic resource for both brands and marketers.
The Marketer’s Guide To Social Media
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- Get Maximum WordPress Speed an infographic