The Marketer’s Guide To Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
Social media includes web-based and mobile technologies used to turn communication into interactive dialogue between organizations, communities, and individuals. Andreas Kaplan and Michael Haenlein define social media as “a group of Internet-based applications that build on the ideological and technological foundations of Web 2.0, and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content.”
Social media is ubiquitously accessible, and enabled by scalable communication techniques. For the third consecutive year, CMO.com have released their CMO’s (Chief Marketing Officer’s) Guide To The Social Landscape. Five new members have made the roster this year, including Pinterest and Google+.
The infographic is presented below in full. However, if youvisit the CMO website the visual can be sorted by customer communication, brand exposure, site traffic and SEO. Somewhat surprisingly, CMO rated Google+ as the top social network in three of these categories, with Twitter securing the number one spot in site traffic. Still, this is a useful one-stop summary of the pros and cons of the different social networks, and a fantastic resource for both brands and marketers.
The Marketer’s Guide To Social Media
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn, an infographic
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- Become a Empire Avenue Leader and help transform Empire Avenue!
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- How to Increase Your Google Plus Engagement by 300% an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics