Managing Security and Compliance in the Cloud an Infographic
There are no international standards governing data sovereignty or residency, just a tangled web of regional and national laws and international alliances. Cloud application providers may hand the information over more easily than your organization would.
And on top of that, you’ve got to wonder whether letting a cloud application provider store your data offshore introduces new security concerns. Chertoff argues that it will, stating that offshore data storage significantly increases the risk of intrusion and insider threats. A lot to think about, indeed.
The problems aren’t insurmountable, though. In fact, taking just a few steps can greatly reduce or even eliminate your data sovereignty concerns.
The Gartner Research note, ”Five Cloud Data Residency Issues That Must Not be Ignored” report recommends enterprises take steps to assure the privacy of sensitive information, achieve regulatory compliance and understand the implications of data disclosure laws.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Most popular WordPress SEO and Social Media Plugins
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO