How To Train YOUR Employees To Manage YOUR Social Media [infographic]
Social media includes web-based and mobile technologies used to turn communication into interactive dialogue. Andreas Kaplan and Michael Haenlein define social media as “a group of Internet-based applications that build on the ideological and technological foundations of Web 2.0, and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content.”
Social media is media for social interaction as a super-set beyond social communication. Enabled by ubiquitously accessible and scalable communication techniques, social media has substantially changed the way organizations, communities, and individuals communicate.
This infographic from Mindflash provides tips and advice on identifying and educating employees to manage your social media outposts. The money stat? Despite the obvious risks, 76 percent of companies do not have a clearly defined social media policy in place.
So if you’re fortunate enough to be picked to manage your firm’s social presence (perhaps by showing this visual to your boss), that’s something you’ll need to address right away.
How To Train YOUR Employees To Manage YOUR Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Socialmediatalk haalt als professional, bedrijf en organisatie meer uit sociale media
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic