met 6 reacties 84 views
How To Train YOUR Employees To Manage YOUR Social Media [infographic]
Social media includes web-based and mobile technologies used to turn communication into interactive dialogue. Andreas Kaplan and Michael Haenlein define social media as “a group of Internet-based applications that build on the ideological and technological foundations of Web 2.0, and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content.”
Social media is media for social interaction as a super-set beyond social communication. Enabled by ubiquitously accessible and scalable communication techniques, social media has substantially changed the way organizations, communities, and individuals communicate.
This infographic from Mindflash provides tips and advice on identifying and educating employees to manage your social media outposts. The money stat? Despite the obvious risks, 76 percent of companies do not have a clearly defined social media policy in place.
So if you’re fortunate enough to be picked to manage your firm’s social presence (perhaps by showing this visual to your boss), that’s something you’ll need to address right away.
How To Train YOUR Employees To Manage YOUR Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media Effect on Recruitment #INFOGRAPHIC
- Making the Most of Your Social Media Strategy #infographic
- The Social Sharing Trends Of 2012 #infographic
- SEO and Social Media Tips for 2012
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- Social Media And The History Of Sales Technology – infographic
- The State of Social Media 2012 – infographic
- Brands Are STILL Failing To Engage Fans And Customers – infographic
- The Marketer’s Guide To Social Media #infographic
- 2012 was a very Good Year for Social Giving infographic
- Why you need a Social Resume to get a job – @BerriePelser
- Social Media in the Workplace – infographic
Last updated by:at .