How To Train YOUR Employees To Manage YOUR Social Media [infographic]
Social media includes web-based and mobile technologies used to turn communication into interactive dialogue. Andreas Kaplan and Michael Haenlein define social media as “a group of Internet-based applications that build on the ideological and technological foundations of Web 2.0, and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content.”
Social media is media for social interaction as a super-set beyond social communication. Enabled by ubiquitously accessible and scalable communication techniques, social media has substantially changed the way organizations, communities, and individuals communicate.
This infographic from Mindflash provides tips and advice on identifying and educating employees to manage your social media outposts. The money stat? Despite the obvious risks, 76 percent of companies do not have a clearly defined social media policy in place.
So if you’re fortunate enough to be picked to manage your firm’s social presence (perhaps by showing this visual to your boss), that’s something you’ll need to address right away.
How To Train YOUR Employees To Manage YOUR Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
- WordPress: a Decade in the Making, an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- The History and Evolution of Social Media an Infographic
- CXM 2017 – the greatest opportunities for CMOs
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- Privacy and Security on Facebook an infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic