LinkedIn now counts over 200 million members #infographic
LinkedIn is a social networking website for people in professional occupations. Founded in December 2002 and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. As of January 2013, LinkedIn reports more than 200 million registered users in more than 200 countries and territories
LinkedIn recently crossed an important and exciting milestone for the company. LinkedIn now counts over 200 million members as part of our network, with representation in more than 200 countries and territories. We serve our members in 19 languages around the world.
LinkedIn like to thank each of you for helping build the LinkedIn network into what it is today. It’s been amazing to see how our members have been able to transform their professional lives through LinkedIn. You truly grasp the power of LinkedIn when you start to focus on these individual success stories.
So, who are LinkedIn’s 200 million members? This infographic captures the diversity and magic of your professional peers.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- Become a Empire Avenue Leader and help transform Empire Avenue!
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic
- Google Plus is here to stay
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics