LinkedIn now counts over 200 million members #infographic
LinkedIn is a social networking website for people in professional occupations. Founded in December 2002 and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. As of January 2013, LinkedIn reports more than 200 million registered users in more than 200 countries and territories
LinkedIn recently crossed an important and exciting milestone for the company. LinkedIn now counts over 200 million members as part of our network, with representation in more than 200 countries and territories. We serve our members in 19 languages around the world.
LinkedIn like to thank each of you for helping build the LinkedIn network into what it is today. It’s been amazing to see how our members have been able to transform their professional lives through LinkedIn. You truly grasp the power of LinkedIn when you start to focus on these individual success stories.
So, who are LinkedIn’s 200 million members? This infographic captures the diversity and magic of your professional peers.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn, an infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- The History and Evolution of Social Media an Infographic
- WordPress: a Decade in the Making, an infographic
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic