LinkedIn: The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn, an infographic
Today’s successful marketers aren’t just good at one thing; they are multifaceted. They are a new breed of socially savvy practitioners grounded in timeless, Mad Men-era tactics as well as new, modern technologies. They constantly strive to be the best at what they do by combining proven strategies with the latest and greatest tools to crush their marketing objectives.
LinkedIn, love’s being in the business of helping professionals achieve success through such sophisticated approaches.
That’s why Li created the Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn.
Consider it your one-stop shop for everything a marketer needs to know about getting the most value out of LinkedIn for you and your company.
It’s not an instruction manual, but more of a strategic guide full of interviews and tips from marketing thought leaders combined with expert insights from the LinkedIn Marketing Solutions team.
The Definitive Guide for Marketing
This guide was written with you in mind, the sophisticated marketer. Get ready to take your social media marketing to the next level, tap into the professional mindset and embrace the vast opportunities that await—increase awareness, influence perception, generate leads, and ultimately drive revenue .
Download Li’s new eBook and learn:
- Why your business needs to market on LI
- How to tap into LI’s powerful marketing solutions to drive your objectives
- How to expand the reach of your content marketing by sharing relevant and targeted content with the world’s professionals
- How to engage business professionals with rich display ads and highly-targeted text ads
- And much more!
Link to my own Li account: nl.linkedin.com/in/berriepelser/
Cconnect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. When you join LinkedIn, you get access to people, jobs, news, updates, and insights that help you be great at what you do.
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic