LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
A new content marketing solution to raise awareness, drive quality leads and build relationships with the world’s professionals.
Benchmark your Content Performance
The Content Marketing Score is a recommendation engine that quantifies your impact by measuring your audience’s engagement with your content. It also reveals how you stack up against your competitors. You can even see a breakdown of how your content is performing across the LinkedIn platform including Company Updates, Sponsored Updates, Groups, Influencer Posts and more.
Supercharge Your Strategy
Trending Content ranks the topics that resonate most with specific audiences on LinkedIn so that you can tailor your content for maximum relevance. With Trending Content, you can see trending topics and the top articles associated with them ranked by engagement on LinkedIn. You’ll also see which audience segments are sharing the most content on any given topic.
Ready to Become A Marketing Superhero?
Grab your cape and get ready to take your content marketing efforts to the next level. Download our new eBook to learn even more about LinkedIn’s Dynamic Duo for a deeper dive into how the Content Marketing Score and Trending Content team up to deliver results.
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?