Life of an SEO Before, After and Beyond Penguin 2.1 an Infographic
Life of an SEO: Before, After & Beyond Penguin* 2.1 is the 8th information graphic in our infographic series. It makes a bold, yet practical presentation of the current SEO scene, by juxtaposing it against the practices used in the pre-Penguin world. The infographic provides a hands-on take on the effect of Google’s Penguin algorithm update on SEO efforts, and reflects the state of mind of SEO professionals post-Penguin 2.1.
DCI covered key aspects of an SEO campaign such as link building, the anchor text profile, link relevance, content marketing, social media marketing, and customer relationship management. Life of an SEO: Before, After & Beyond Penguin 2.1 showcases the drastically different SEO tactics that are being used now to save websites from being penalized by the Penguin update.
* Google Penguin is a code name for a Google algorithm update that was first announced on April 24, 2012. The update is aimed at decreasing search engine rankings of websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines by using now declared black-hat SEO techniques involved in increasing artificially the ranking of a webpage by manipulating the number of links pointing to the page. Such tactics are commonly described as link schemes. Unlike PageRank, however, Google makes all updates to this algorithm public.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- WordPress 4.0 called Benny is released