What is Kred.ly
A brand new way to measure Influence and Outreach. We all have Kred Somewhere.
We all have Influence Somewhere. Kred is a brand new way to understand your Influence and Outreach globally and within Communities formed around interests and affinities.
Here are just a few of the ways Kred is different:
Separate Scores for Influence and Outreach: Strong real-life relationships are based on Trust and Generosity – and that’s how Kred works, too. Influence, scored from 1-1000, shows whether your posts convince others to act. Outreach demonstrates your generosity in retweeting and replying to others.
Community: Real influence comes from expertise and passion, so we calculate Kred in Communities formed around what they care about most. Learn more about our scoring rules here.
Complete Transparency: You can always see how actions count towards your score – and your friends’, too. Just click on the Activity Statement menu item.
Offline Kred: Kred integrates offline achievements with your online identity. We pre-loaded a couple of real world accomplishments for some users and have included a list of examples. To add your own, click on the ‘Get More Kred’ menu tab once you’re inside the Kred site and select Offline.
So will it replace or beat KLOUT?
- THE Online Social Media Measurement Tools 2013
- 15 Social Media Performance Influence Measurement Tools
- Social Media and Social Influence 2012
- Top Social Media Performance Influence Measurement Tools
- TOP 6 Social Media Measurement Tools #SocialMedia
- 12 Types Of Social Media Users – infographic
- SEO and Social Media Tips for 2012
- NEW Xeeme Xross Network Score with TrustCloud
- New Social Media Measurement Tool TweetLevel
- Protect Your Privacy On Facebook Timeline
- Twitter Klout
- 49 Social Media Management and Influence Measurement Tools