What is Kred.ly
A brand new way to measure Influence and Outreach. We all have Kred Somewhere.
We all have Influence Somewhere. Kred is a brand new way to understand your Influence and Outreach globally and within Communities formed around interests and affinities.
Here are just a few of the ways Kred is different:
Separate Scores for Influence and Outreach: Strong real-life relationships are based on Trust and Generosity – and that’s how Kred works, too. Influence, scored from 1-1000, shows whether your posts convince others to act. Outreach demonstrates your generosity in retweeting and replying to others.
Community: Real influence comes from expertise and passion, so we calculate Kred in Communities formed around what they care about most. Learn more about our scoring rules here.
Complete Transparency: You can always see how actions count towards your score – and your friends’, too. Just click on the Activity Statement menu item.
Offline Kred: Kred integrates offline achievements with your online identity. We pre-loaded a couple of real world accomplishments for some users and have included a list of examples. To add your own, click on the ‘Get More Kred’ menu tab once you’re inside the Kred site and select Offline.
So will it replace or beat KLOUT?
- Universal Analytics is the re-imagining of Google Analytics
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- Privacy Badger blocks spying ads and invisible trackers
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Business an Infographic