Kred.ly Social Media Infuence Outreach (see: http://kred.ly/)
What is Kred.ly
A brand new way to measure Influence and Outreach. We all have Kred Somewhere.
We all have Influence Somewhere. Kred is a brand new way to understand your Influence and Outreach globally and within Communities formed around interests and affinities.
Here are just a few of the ways Kred is different:
Separate Scores for Influence and Outreach: Strong real-life relationships are based on Trust and Generosity – and that’s how Kred works, too. Influence, scored from 1-1000, shows whether your posts convince others to act. Outreach demonstrates your generosity in retweeting and replying to others.
Community: Real influence comes from expertise and passion, so we calculate Kred in Communities formed around what they care about most. Learn more about our scoring rules here.
Complete Transparency: You can always see how actions count towards your score – and your friends’, too. Just click on the Activity Statement menu item.
Offline Kred: Kred integrates offline achievements with your online identity. We pre-loaded a couple of real world accomplishments for some users and have included a list of examples. To add your own, click on the ‘Get More Kred’ menu tab once you’re inside the Kred site and select Offline.
So will it replace or beat KLOUT?
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using