What is Kred.ly
A brand new way to measure Influence and Outreach. We all have Kred Somewhere.
We all have Influence Somewhere. Kred is a brand new way to understand your Influence and Outreach globally and within Communities formed around interests and affinities.
Here are just a few of the ways Kred is different:
Separate Scores for Influence and Outreach: Strong real-life relationships are based on Trust and Generosity – and that’s how Kred works, too. Influence, scored from 1-1000, shows whether your posts convince others to act. Outreach demonstrates your generosity in retweeting and replying to others.
Community: Real influence comes from expertise and passion, so we calculate Kred in Communities formed around what they care about most. Learn more about our scoring rules here.
Complete Transparency: You can always see how actions count towards your score – and your friends’, too. Just click on the Activity Statement menu item.
Offline Kred: Kred integrates offline achievements with your online identity. We pre-loaded a couple of real world accomplishments for some users and have included a list of examples. To add your own, click on the ‘Get More Kred’ menu tab once you’re inside the Kred site and select Offline.
So will it replace or beat KLOUT?
- Buzz Campaign – A case study
- Buzz is changing the way marketing is communicating
- Privacy and Security on Facebook an infographic
- WordPress CMS in Numbers 2013 an infographic
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics
- CXM 2017 – the greatest opportunities for CMOs
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn, an infographic