met 14 reacties 1.603 views
How The Internet and Social Media has changed the World – infographic
Did you know that there are now close to two and a half billioninternet users across the planet, a rise of more than 500 percent since the year 2000?
And as the number of users grows, the internet changes accordingly – and so does the world.
In these heady, modern times, and thanks to the rise of empowering social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, you can do – and be – anything you like on the internet. All of which has led to global change, huge shifts in ideologies and an ongoing rethink in how we absorb and process information – and what this might mean for the future.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- How SEO Has Changed in 2012 #infographic
- Brands Are STILL Failing To Engage Fans And Customers – infographic
- Your Brain on Social Media – infographic
- What All the World’s LEGO Bricks Could Build – infographic
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest – infographic
- Small Business and Social Media Strategic Plan – infographic
- What is your Social Media Personality – infographic
- Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
- Social Media is all about Revolution – infographic
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- A Day In The Life Of The Internet – infographic
Last updated by:at .