How The Internet and Social Media has changed the World – infographic
Did you know that there are now close to two and a half billioninternet users across the planet, a rise of more than 500 percent since the year 2000?
And as the number of users grows, the internet changes accordingly – and so does the world.
In these heady, modern times, and thanks to the rise of empowering social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, you can do – and be – anything you like on the internet. All of which has led to global change, huge shifts in ideologies and an ongoing rethink in how we absorb and process information – and what this might mean for the future.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr