A Day In The Life Of The Internet – infographic
There are close to two and-a-half billion people online around the world – this number has grown a heady 566 percent since the year 2000 – and 70 percent of them use the internet each and every day. As you might imagine, with that kind of presence, which amounts to more than a third of the global population, quite a lot happens over the course of each 24 hours.
The Internet never sleeps. Is it possible to even fathom the idea of any given moment without someone in the world being connected to the Internet for one reason or another? It wasn’t that long ago that the Internet wasn’t even a thing, but anymore it’s something that we can’t do without. Let’s take a look at “A Day in the Life of the Internet”:
SEO Social Media Tip of today: Twitter Management (please unlock)
[sociallocker]ManageFlitter provides you with a set of easy to use tools to empower you to work smarter and faster with Twitter, see: http://manageflitter.com[/sociallocker]
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- WordPress: a Decade in the Making, an infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- Life of an SEO Before, After and Beyond Penguin 2.1 an Infographic
- The History and Evolution of Social Media an Infographic
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic