A Day In The Life Of The Internet – infographic
There are close to two and-a-half billion people online around the world – this number has grown a heady 566 percent since the year 2000 – and 70 percent of them use the internet each and every day. As you might imagine, with that kind of presence, which amounts to more than a third of the global population, quite a lot happens over the course of each 24 hours.
The Internet never sleeps. Is it possible to even fathom the idea of any given moment without someone in the world being connected to the Internet for one reason or another? It wasn’t that long ago that the Internet wasn’t even a thing, but anymore it’s something that we can’t do without. Let’s take a look at “A Day in the Life of the Internet”:
SEO Social Media Tip of today: Twitter Management (please unlock)
[sociallocker]ManageFlitter provides you with a set of easy to use tools to empower you to work smarter and faster with Twitter, see: http://manageflitter.com[/sociallocker]
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO, Social And CRO in 2015
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- 3tags as a content creator, you’ll earn fair value for your creativity
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr
- On ZEEF, users can find quality information through people instead of machines.