Interesting Statistics of Top 5 Social Media Sites – an infographic
Did you know that there are 2.8 billion social media profiles on the internet? It means that almost half of global internet users are devoted users of the New Media. It also signifies the rising influence that social media has on our personal, communal and professional lives.
This is the reason why more and more businesses have increased their presence on various online platforms. Even graphic designers greatly use platforms like Facebook and Twitter to get the right exposure but how does one measure the business value of their Facebook statistics?
So read along some of the most fascinating facts about your favorite social media sites through our animated infographic. Hope you like it.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?