Interesting Statistics of Top 5 Social Media Sites – an infographic
Did you know that there are 2.8 billion social media profiles on the internet? It means that almost half of global internet users are devoted users of the New Media. It also signifies the rising influence that social media has on our personal, communal and professional lives.
This is the reason why more and more businesses have increased their presence on various online platforms. Even graphic designers greatly use platforms like Facebook and Twitter to get the right exposure but how does one measure the business value of their Facebook statistics?
So read along some of the most fascinating facts about your favorite social media sites through our animated infographic. Hope you like it.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Amazing Social Media Statistics 2012 – infographic
- 100 Amazing Social Media Statistics, Facts And Figures 2012 – infographic
- Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- Are Teenagers Abandoning Facebook? – Infographic
- How The Internet and Social Media has changed the World – infographic
- Social Media is all about Revolution – infographic
- Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- The Growing Impact of Social Media #infographic
- 12 Strange Social Networking Sites – infographic
- Social Media in the Workplace – infographic