How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest – infographic
Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, ‘re-pin’ images to their own collections or ‘like’ photos.
This visual guide details how users are interacting with pins, boards, other users and brands on Pinterest.
How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO