How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest – infographic
Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, ‘re-pin’ images to their own collections or ‘like’ photos.
This visual guide details how users are interacting with pins, boards, other users and brands on Pinterest.
How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Shaping your brand’s image on Pinterest and Get More Pins – an infographic
- Pinteresting, Pinterest for Business Launched
- Did you verify your Website on Pinterest ?
- Why Is Pinterest So Addictive? an Infographic
- The Amazing Social Media Statistics 2012 – infographic
- Your Brain on Social Media – infographic
- Howto invite your friends to your Pinterest board #manual
- Social Network LinkedIn has 200 miljoen members – infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
- The Who, What, Where & When of Pinterest