How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest – infographic
Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, ‘re-pin’ images to their own collections or ‘like’ photos.
This visual guide details how users are interacting with pins, boards, other users and brands on Pinterest.
How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser