HTML5 is a language for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web.Basically, HTML5 is the advanced version of HTML.In particular, HTML5 adds many new syntactical features. These include the HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the main markup language for displaying web pages and other information that can be displayed in a web browser.
HTML is written in the form of HTML elements consisting of tags enclosed in angle brackets (like
<html>), within the web page content. HTML tags most commonly come in pairs like
</h1>, although some tags, known as empty elements, are unpaired, for example
The first tag in a pair is the start tag, the second tag is the end tag (they are also called opening tags and closing tags). In between these tags web designers can add text, tags, comments and other types of text-based content.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Wat is HTML5
- The Most Annoying Types of Ads on the Internet #infographic
- Social Content Strategy Cheeseburger Style an infographic
- The 9 Types of Facebook User, what type are you? – an infographic
- Content Marketing is a force to be reckoned with #infographic
- Google Chrome HTML5
- Social Media is all about Revolution – infographic
- Content Marketing A Guide to Marketing Genius – a Giant Infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- 12 Types Of Social Media Users – infographic
- Interesting Statistics of Top 5 Social Media Sites – an infographic
- The Rise Of Mobile Job Search – infographic