HyperText Markup Language 5 Cheatsheat #infographic
HTML5 is a language for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web.Basically, HTML5 is the advanced version of HTML.In particular, HTML5 adds many new syntactical features. These include the HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is the main markup language for displaying web pages and other information that can be displayed in a web browser.
HTML is written in the form of HTML elements consisting of tags enclosed in angle brackets (like
<html>), within the web page content. HTML tags most commonly come in pairs like
</h1>, although some tags, known as empty elements, are unpaired, for example
The first tag in a pair is the start tag, the second tag is the end tag (they are also called opening tags and closing tags). In between these tags web designers can add text, tags, comments and other types of text-based content.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 3tags as a content creator, you’ll earn fair value for your creativity
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- Get Maximum WordPress Speed an infographic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?
- Social Media and Business an Infographic