met 27 reacties 22 views
Today we received the Google+ Page verification!
What did we do?
2. Your Google+ page must be authorized by your commercial entity, organization, brand, or product.
3. Your Google+ page’s profile must contain a link to your organization’s website.
4. Your organization’s website must connect to your Google+ page, by adding the Google+ badge/snippet code
5. A meaningful number (± 1000) of people must have added your Google+ page to their circles.
6. You must be authorized to administer and verify the Google+ page for your organization.
8. Completing the validation request form will not guarantee that your page will be verified.
9. Goto: http://goo.gl/PT5Ol to fill in the request form and wait for approval.
Google+ is a social networking service from Google. Google attempts to differentiate Google+ by allowing more transparency in who you share with and how you interact. It also integrates all Google services and displays a new Google+ menu bar on other Google services when you’re logged into a Google account.
Why would you go to all this trouble?
Simple, Google is using this for your SEO score and Pagerank.
- Did you verify your Website on Pinterest ?
- DoFollow Linkdirectory Linkexchange Linktrade
- Why you should claim your Trust #TrustCloud
- 10 WOW Social Media Stats #infographic
- Getting started with Google+ Business Pages
- Google Plus for Business
- Interview with @xinchung CEO #TrustCloud, claim your trustworthy data today and use it anywhere
- Pinteresting, Pinterest for Business Launched
- Google+ Company pages
- 344 Social Networks on 1 page #socialmedia
- How to make a good Twitter Tweet link
- WordPress security tips, prevent botnet attacks
Last updated by:at .