How To Test Your Landing Pages – an infographic
In online marketing a landing page, sometimes known as a “lead capture page” or a “lander”, is a single web page that appears in response to clicking on a search engine optimized search result or an online advertisement.
The landing page will usually display directed sales copy that is a logical extension of the advertisement, search result or link.
Landing pages are often linked to from social media, email campaigns or search engine marketing campaigns in order to enhance the effectiveness of the advertisements.
A detailed Infographic on how to test landing pages, difference between A/B testing and Multivariate testing,important landing page element , landing page testing mistakes and lot more.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr