How To Create THE Perfect Tweet – an infographic
At first glance 140 characters could seem insufficient, but once emerged into the world of social media you realize they give the endless possibilities.
If you have some basic skills of course! So where to start? Above all dedicate some time to your tweet: each good project initiates with a good idea, so you need to think your message well.
Find the right keywords that convey the essence of your message and with the right call-to-action you’ll grab the readers attention. Weather you ask a question, invite to react or simply offer a key point that needs to be analyzed further, be sure to provide a functioning link, to connect your tweet with the content.
The linking should be flawless since it’s the essential web operation.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors, the complete list an infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- How to Generate Leads an Infographic
- Life of an SEO Before, After and Beyond Penguin 2.1 an Infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic