How To Create THE Perfect Tweet – an infographic
At first glance 140 characters could seem insufficient, but once emerged into the world of social media you realize they give the endless possibilities.
If you have some basic skills of course! So where to start? Above all dedicate some time to your tweet: each good project initiates with a good idea, so you need to think your message well.
Find the right keywords that convey the essence of your message and with the right call-to-action you’ll grab the readers attention. Weather you ask a question, invite to react or simply offer a key point that needs to be analyzed further, be sure to provide a functioning link, to connect your tweet with the content.
The linking should be flawless since it’s the essential web operation.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- When to Use JPEG GIF PNG
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest