met 25 reacties 820 views
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Content is key to search engine visibility and SEO infographic
- Why is Content Good for SEO? infographic
- The Thin Wedge of Profitability Between Apathy and Spam SEO – an infographic
- On page content SEO Puzzle #infographic
- How The Internet and Social Media has changed the World – infographic
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic
- 30 Most Popular WordPress Plugins – infographic
- Is it Time to Rethink Your Website – infographic
- Social Network LinkedIn has 200 miljoen members – infographic
- Understanding the LinkedIn Ecosystem in one minute via an infographic
- How Much Do Stars Get Paid to Tweet – an infographic
Last updated by:at .