Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Google Plus Brand Page Audit Tool
- Perform SEO on Your Website With Social Media an Infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors, the complete list an infographic
- Most Popular WordPress Premium Themes, an infographic
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic