The New Face of SEO: How SEO Has Changed #infographic
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- On ZEEF, users can find quality information through people instead of machines.
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic