How Much Do Stars Get Paid to Tweet – an infographic
When Kim Kardashian tweeted earlier this week “Pregnancy lips…. @EOS to the rescue! LOL” along with a photo of her using eos lip balm, we couldn’t help but wonder — what’s in it for her, really? Eos clearly benefits from having a high-profile celebrity use their product, but is Kim getting anything in return?
Though it is unclear if the Kardashian sister is in business with the cosmetics company, one thing is for sure: When Kim signs on to be a sponsored tweeter/publisher for a company, the brand gets a ton of exposure, and she gets a hefty paycheck in return.
Such is the deal with sponsored tweets, just as with any other endorsement: Companies that sign celebrities on expect to extend their reach, captivate the celebrity’s fan base, and maximize results…
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- How To Create THE Perfect Tweet – an infographic
- Spread us “It’s like a mailing list for Twitter” create massive social reach
- Maximize and Optimize your Tweets on Twitter #infographic
- Social Media Marketing Trends in 2013 infographic
- Social Media Marketing Takes Off in 2013 #infographic
- Perform SEO on Your Website With Social Media an Infographic
- How to invite yourself in a Triberr Tribe #manual
- How SEO Has Changed in 2012 #infographic
- The Power of Video Email Marketing – 2x infographic
- The 2nd Generation Of Social is here #infographic
- WordPress Most Popular Security Plugins, an infographic
- Shaping your brand’s image on Pinterest and Get More Pins – an infographic