How Much Do Stars Get Paid to Tweet – an infographic
When Kim Kardashian tweeted earlier this week “Pregnancy lips…. @EOS to the rescue! LOL” along with a photo of her using eos lip balm, we couldn’t help but wonder — what’s in it for her, really? Eos clearly benefits from having a high-profile celebrity use their product, but is Kim getting anything in return?
Though it is unclear if the Kardashian sister is in business with the cosmetics company, one thing is for sure: When Kim signs on to be a sponsored tweeter/publisher for a company, the brand gets a ton of exposure, and she gets a hefty paycheck in return.
Such is the deal with sponsored tweets, just as with any other endorsement: Companies that sign celebrities on expect to extend their reach, captivate the celebrity’s fan base, and maximize results…
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- XeeMe is now Appearoo
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic
- Privacy Badger blocks spying ads and invisible trackers
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- The Benefits of using WordPress CMS an infographic