How Much Do Stars Get Paid to Tweet – an infographic
When Kim Kardashian tweeted earlier this week “Pregnancy lips…. @EOS to the rescue! LOL” along with a photo of her using eos lip balm, we couldn’t help but wonder — what’s in it for her, really? Eos clearly benefits from having a high-profile celebrity use their product, but is Kim getting anything in return?
Though it is unclear if the Kardashian sister is in business with the cosmetics company, one thing is for sure: When Kim signs on to be a sponsored tweeter/publisher for a company, the brand gets a ton of exposure, and she gets a hefty paycheck in return.
Such is the deal with sponsored tweets, just as with any other endorsement: Companies that sign celebrities on expect to extend their reach, captivate the celebrity’s fan base, and maximize results…
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic
- How to Generate Leads an Infographic
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
- The Power of Microsoft Bing Ads an Infographic
- Top 10 Brands on Social Media in 2013 an Infographic