The History of Social Media – #infographic
The very purpose of the Internet (every blog, website and virtual gathering place within it) is to let people connect, communicate, and collaborate. So the concept behind Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social networking tools isn’t new. These sites just give us new, sexy, and easy-to use ways to do what we’ve always wanted to do online — exchange ideas and information.
The Internet has always been social, and it always will be. Still not convinced? Here’s a handy timeline that might dispel any further historical myths about the true nature of the Internet, and where we’re all going with it, together:
And I found this one in the archieves: The history of Social Networking
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- The History and Evolution of Social Media an Infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic