The History of Social Media – #infographic
From the first e-mail to the domination of Facebook and Google, social media has come a long way
The very purpose of the Internet (every blog, website and virtual gathering place within it) is to let people connect, communicate, and collaborate. So the concept behind Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social networking tools isn’t new. These sites just give us new, sexy, and easy-to use ways to do what we’ve always wanted to do online — exchange ideas and information.
The Internet has always been social, and it always will be. Still not convinced? Here’s a handy timeline that might dispel any further historical myths about the true nature of the Internet, and where we’re all going with it, together:
And I found this one in the archieves: The history of Social Networking
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest