The History of Social Media – #infographic
The very purpose of the Internet (every blog, website and virtual gathering place within it) is to let people connect, communicate, and collaborate. So the concept behind Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social networking tools isn’t new. These sites just give us new, sexy, and easy-to use ways to do what we’ve always wanted to do online — exchange ideas and information.
The Internet has always been social, and it always will be. Still not convinced? Here’s a handy timeline that might dispel any further historical myths about the true nature of the Internet, and where we’re all going with it, together:
And I found this one in the archieves: The history of Social Networking
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics