met 14 reacties 678 views
The History of Social Media – #infographic
The very purpose of the Internet (every blog, website and virtual gathering place within it) is to let people connect, communicate, and collaborate. So the concept behind Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social networking tools isn’t new. These sites just give us new, sexy, and easy-to use ways to do what we’ve always wanted to do online — exchange ideas and information.
The Internet has always been social, and it always will be. Still not convinced? Here’s a handy timeline that might dispel any further historical myths about the true nature of the Internet, and where we’re all going with it, together:
And I found this one in the archieves: The history of Social Networking
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media And The History Of Sales Technology – infographic
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- 100 Amazing Social Media Statistics, Facts And Figures 2012 – infographic
- Social Network LinkedIn has 200 miljoen members – infographic
- How to Rock your Social Media in 30 minutes a day – infographic
- What is your Social Media Personality – infographic
- Ways To Get More Shares On Facebook – infographic
- Your Brain on Social Media – infographic
- How To Engage With Moms On Social Media – infographic
- The Amazing Social Media Statistics 2012 – infographic
- Social Media and Social Influence 2012
- Social Media is all about Revolution – infographic
Last updated by:at .