The History of Social Media – #infographic
From the first e-mail to the domination of Facebook and Google, social media has come a long way
The very purpose of the Internet (every blog, website and virtual gathering place within it) is to let people connect, communicate, and collaborate. So the concept behind Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social networking tools isn’t new. These sites just give us new, sexy, and easy-to use ways to do what we’ve always wanted to do online — exchange ideas and information.
The Internet has always been social, and it always will be. Still not convinced? Here’s a handy timeline that might dispel any further historical myths about the true nature of the Internet, and where we’re all going with it, together:
And I found this one in the archieves: The history of Social Networking
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- How to become more influential – video
- 3tags as a content creator, you’ll earn fair value for your creativity
- Attracting more people to what matters to you most
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015