Google+ Facts and Figures infographic
Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written as Google Plus, sometimes abbreviated as G+) is a social networking and identity service, operated by Google Inc.
The service was launched on June 28, 2011, in an invitation-only “field testing” phase. Early invites were soon suspended due to an “insane demand” for new accounts. On September 20, 2011, Google+ was opened to everyone 18 years of age or older without the need for an invitation.
It was opened for a younger age group (13+ years old in US and most countries, 14+ in South Korea and Spain, 16+ in Netherlands) on January 26, 2012.
Google+ is more than half a year old. Check how fast it grows, who are its users and who they like the most.
- 6 impressive wordpress facts
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Democratization Of Influence @Appearoo
- Attracting more people to what matters to you most
- XeeMe is now Appearoo
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- Get Maximum WordPress Speed an infographic