Google+ Facts and Figures infographic
Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written as Google Plus, sometimes abbreviated as G+) is a social networking and identity service, operated by Google Inc.
The service was launched on June 28, 2011, in an invitation-only “field testing” phase. Early invites were soon suspended due to an “insane demand” for new accounts. On September 20, 2011, Google+ was opened to everyone 18 years of age or older without the need for an invitation.
It was opened for a younger age group (13+ years old in US and most countries, 14+ in South Korea and Spain, 16+ in Netherlands) on January 26, 2012.
Google+ is more than half a year old. Check how fast it grows, who are its users and who they like the most.
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr
- When to Use JPEG GIF PNG
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic