Google+ vs Facebook
Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written as Google Plus, sometimes abbreviated as G+) is a social networking and identity service, operated by Google Inc.
Facebook is a social networking service and website launched in February 2004, operated and privately owned by Facebook Inc. As of February 2012, Facebook has more than 845 million active users.
Users must register before using the site, after which they may create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
Google+ vs Facebook: Tale of the Tape
Research indicates that marketers plan to increase social media spending by 46% in 2012. This infographic helps marketing professionals decide how and when to use two popular social media platforms for their businesses.
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?