Google+ vs Facebook
Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written as Google Plus, sometimes abbreviated as G+) is a social networking and identity service, operated by Google Inc.
Facebook is a social networking service and website launched in February 2004, operated and privately owned by Facebook Inc. As of February 2012, Facebook has more than 845 million active users.
Users must register before using the site, after which they may create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
Google+ vs Facebook: Tale of the Tape
Research indicates that marketers plan to increase social media spending by 46% in 2012. This infographic helps marketing professionals decide how and when to use two popular social media platforms for their businesses.
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- When to Use JPEG GIF PNG
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest