Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written as Google Plus, sometimes abbreviated as G+) is a social networking and identity service, operated by Google Inc.
Users must register before using the site, after which they may create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
Google+ vs Facebook: Tale of the Tape
Research indicates that marketers plan to increase social media spending by 46% in 2012. This infographic helps marketing professionals decide how and when to use two popular social media platforms for their businesses.
- Facebook Social Games
- Facebook for Android is Like The IPhone App
- The Psychology Of Facebook #infographic
- Facebook to Wall Street in 2012
- Facebook Marketing Impact of Social Media
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- The best Times to Post on Facebook #infographic #SME
- Mobile Money with Facebook Mobile Advertising #infographic
- 10 WOW Social Media Stats #infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- Social Media and Social Influence 2012
- Small Business and Social Media 7 tips for social success an infographic