Google+ vs Facebook
Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written as Google Plus, sometimes abbreviated as G+) is a social networking and identity service, operated by Google Inc.
Facebook is a social networking service and website launched in February 2004, operated and privately owned by Facebook Inc. As of February 2012, Facebook has more than 845 million active users.
Users must register before using the site, after which they may create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
Google+ vs Facebook: Tale of the Tape
Research indicates that marketers plan to increase social media spending by 46% in 2012. This infographic helps marketing professionals decide how and when to use two popular social media platforms for their businesses.
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr