Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written as Google Plus, sometimes abbreviated as G+) is a social networking and identity service, operated by Google Inc.
Users must register before using the site, after which they may create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
Google+ vs Facebook: Tale of the Tape
Research indicates that marketers plan to increase social media spending by 46% in 2012. This infographic helps marketing professionals decide how and when to use two popular social media platforms for their businesses.
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media