Google+ (pronounced and sometimes written as Google Plus, sometimes abbreviated as G+) is a social networking and identity service, operated by Google Inc.
Users must register before using the site, after which they may create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
Google+ vs Facebook: Tale of the Tape
Research indicates that marketers plan to increase social media spending by 46% in 2012. This infographic helps marketing professionals decide how and when to use two popular social media platforms for their businesses.
- 10 Social Media Technology Predictions 2014
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn, an infographic
- How to Increase Your Google Plus Engagement by 300% an infographic
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic