Google+ Company pages
Pages are extremely similar to profiles, but they have some key differences:
- Pages can’t add people to circles until the page is added first or mentioned. Learn more.
- Pages can be made for a variety of different entities whereas profiles can only be made for people.
- The default privacy setting for elements on your page profile is public.
- Pages have the +1 button.
- Pages can’t +1 other pages, nor can they +1 stuff on the Web.
- Pages can’t play games.
- Pages don’t have the option to share to ‘Extended circles’.
- Pages don’t receive notifications via email, text, or in the Google bar.
- Pages can’t hangout on a mobile device.
- Local pages have special fields that help people find the business’ physical location.
- Learn more about local pages.
- 10 reasons why small business can’t ignore social media infographic
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors, the complete list an infographic
- The Benefits of using WordPress CMS an infographic
- CXM 2017 – the greatest opportunities for CMOs
- Become a Empire Avenue Leader and help transform Empire Avenue!
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- New WordPress 3.8 Parker release