Google+ Company pages
Pages are extremely similar to profiles, but they have some key differences:
- Pages can’t add people to circles until the page is added first or mentioned. Learn more.
- Pages can be made for a variety of different entities whereas profiles can only be made for people.
- The default privacy setting for elements on your page profile is public.
- Pages have the +1 button.
- Pages can’t +1 other pages, nor can they +1 stuff on the Web.
- Pages can’t play games.
- Pages don’t have the option to share to ‘Extended circles’.
- Pages don’t receive notifications via email, text, or in the Google bar.
- Pages can’t hangout on a mobile device.
- Local pages have special fields that help people find the business’ physical location.
- Learn more about local pages.
- Getting started with Google+ Business Pages
- How to verify your Google+ Business Page
- The Psychology Of Facebook #infographic
- Mobile Money with Facebook Mobile Advertising #infographic
- Google Music is open for Business
- About.me Berrie Pelser
- How To Test Your Landing Pages – an infographic
- Can Facebook Graph Search make you Money? an infographic
- The Rise Of Mobile Job Search – infographic
- Facebook EdgeRank checker to maximize your Facebook exposure
- What Apple and Google are not Telling you About Mobile Device Security
- On page content SEO Puzzle #infographic