Google Panda for SEO [Infographic]
Over the past year, Google has been using a cuddly toy to wipe out what it sees as spammy content, taking down some pretty big players in the process. It made a lot of people nervous – so I thought I’d share this infographic that does a good job of breaking down it’s history and how you should go about making your site Panda proof. From: Unbounce
Google is an American multinational Internet and software corporation specialized in Internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. It hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program. The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while the two were attending Stanford University as Ph.D. candidates.
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Most popular WordPress SEO and Social Media Plugins
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?