Google Panda for SEO [Infographic]
Over the past year, Google has been using a cuddly toy to wipe out what it sees as spammy content, taking down some pretty big players in the process. It made a lot of people nervous – so I thought I’d share this infographic that does a good job of breaking down it’s history and how you should go about making your site Panda proof. From: Unbounce
Google is an American multinational Internet and software corporation specialized in Internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. It hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program. The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while the two were attending Stanford University as Ph.D. candidates.
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?