met 12 reacties 61 views
Over the past year, Google has been using a cuddly toy to wipe out what it sees as spammy content, taking down some pretty big players in the process. It made a lot of people nervous – so I thought I’d share this infographic that does a good job of breaking down it’s history and how you should go about making your site Panda proof. From: Unbounce
Google is an American multinational Internet and software corporation specialized in Internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. It hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program. The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while the two were attending Stanford University as Ph.D. candidates.
- Google Custom Search Engine for images
- The Google Panda Update One Year Later
- 100,000,000 monthly active users on Google+
- WordPress Trademark
- Alexa Internet
- Is your Smartphone Spying on You? #infographic
- 8 Predictions for SEO and Social Media in 2012 by SEOmoz
- Case Study, how an Enterprise Significantly Increased Profitability – #Profit
- Promoted Tweets
- The Most Annoying Types of Ads on the Internet #infographic
- Social Media Effect on Recruitment #INFOGRAPHIC
- Cookies In Use on This Site
Last updated by:at .