Google Panda for SEO [Infographic]
Over the past year, Google has been using a cuddly toy to wipe out what it sees as spammy content, taking down some pretty big players in the process. It made a lot of people nervous – so I thought I’d share this infographic that does a good job of breaking down it’s history and how you should go about making your site Panda proof. From: Unbounce
Google is an American multinational Internet and software corporation specialized in Internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. It hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program. The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while the two were attending Stanford University as Ph.D. candidates.
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic