Google Custom Search Engine for images
Since the launch of Custom Search in 2006, CSE has powered searches on a broad range of sites on the web. Until now, those CSEs have only returned text-based results, but in some cases images can be a much faster, easier and more visually appealing way to search.
For photos-focused sites, image results are a great way to showcase your beautiful photos and help visitors to your site quickly and easily find the photos they want. We also think sites focused on news, celebrities, art and digital production assets will similarly benefit.
Now you can add an image results tab to your CSE to offer your visitors image-only results in a variety of image-optimized presentation formats. Once you enable this feature, your CSE will have two tabs. The first has your current web search results and the second, Image tab, contains the image search results. Reed more …
Google Inc. is an American multinational public corporation invested in Internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program.
The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, often dubbed the “Google Guys”, while the two were attending Stanford University as PhD candidates.
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?
- Get Maximum WordPress Speed an infographic
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- On ZEEF, users can find quality information through people instead of machines.