met één reactie 35 views
Google Custom Search Engine for images
Since the launch of Custom Search in 2006, CSE has powered searches on a broad range of sites on the web. Until now, those CSEs have only returned text-based results, but in some cases images can be a much faster, easier and more visually appealing way to search.
For photos-focused sites, image results are a great way to showcase your beautiful photos and help visitors to your site quickly and easily find the photos they want. We also think sites focused on news, celebrities, art and digital production assets will similarly benefit.
Now you can add an image results tab to your CSE to offer your visitors image-only results in a variety of image-optimized presentation formats. Once you enable this feature, your CSE will have two tabs. The first has your current web search results and the second, Image tab, contains the image search results. Reed more …
Google Inc. is an American multinational public corporation invested in Internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program.
The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, often dubbed the “Google Guys”, while the two were attending Stanford University as PhD candidates.
- Google Panda for SEO
- 100,000,000 monthly active users on Google+
- Content is key to search engine visibility and SEO infographic
- WordPress Google SEO Tips 2012
- On page content SEO Puzzle #infographic
- WordPress Image Handeling
- Why is Content Good for SEO? infographic
- Google organic search
- Is Your Website Optimized for Mobile Visitors? – infographic
- 8 Predictions for SEO and Social Media in 2012 by SEOmoz
- Top Pinteresting Pinterest and Pin Tools
- The Google Panda Update One Year Later
Last updated by:at .