met 26 reacties 114 views
For the average writer, marketer or content producer, AuthorRank presents a great opportunity for personal branding, but also makes us individually responsible for the quality of work we produce.
Evaluating the quality of content is Google’s job, and moving into the future it’s clear Google seeks to evaluate the substantive quality of authors. By understanding AuthorRank now, authors can establish themselves and their aggregated body of work as worthy of being ranked.
Google+ is Google — Larry Page
Google has filed patents regarding trust agents
Google is already using Social Metrics to rank sites
Google wants quality Content — Google Panda
Google is weaning itself off Links — Google Penguin
AuthorRank, of course, wouldn’t be a replacement for PageRank, but would be used to inform PageRank, therefore enabling Google to rank high-quality content more appropriately. I think that it’s not a matter of if Google rolls out AuthorRank, but when.
We have seen impressive results with content that has the rel=author attribute attached to content, now Google is looking at attaching AuthorRank to that Author that published the content.
- The Google Panda Update One Year Later
- Google Penguin 3 update, antother step to reweard high-quality sites #infographic
- Go Alexa Pro and improve your SEO
- WordPress Google SEO Tips 2012
- Google Panda for SEO
- Howto improve your TrustScore and Measure Trust #TrustCloud
- Bing launched new Webmaster Guidelines #search
- 100 Social Networks
- Google Pagerank
- Trustcloud announces new Share Economy features
- WordPress SEO 2011
- On page content SEO Puzzle #infographic
Last updated by:at .