What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard. Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests
1. Login to Pinterest
2. Goto your profile
3. Click on the board which you want to invite your friends
4. Next screen appears
5. Click on “EDIT” board
6. Next screen appears
7. Fill in the name of your Friend on “Who can pin?”
8. Hit invite and your friend is a member of your Pinterest board
Pinterest Infographic (What is Pinterest):
Source: Infographic Labs
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics
- The Evolution and top 10 game changers of Social Media an infographic
- Buzz Campaign – A case study
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- Privacy and Security on Facebook an infographic
- How to Generate Leads an Infographic
- Buzz is changing the way marketing is communicating