Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic
Social media has become a great tool for companies and businesses to market their products and to connect with their customers. All big search engines have already updated their ranking algorthms to include social media signals as a metric for search engine rankings.
The question is, how are all these developments affecting the marketing strategies of Fortune 500 companies?
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?