Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic
Social media has become a great tool for companies and businesses to market their products and to connect with their customers. All big search engines have already updated their ranking algorthms to include social media signals as a metric for search engine rankings.
The question is, how are all these developments affecting the marketing strategies of Fortune 500 companies?
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic