Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic
Social media has become a great tool for companies and businesses to market their products and to connect with their customers. All big search engines have already updated their ranking algorthms to include social media signals as a metric for search engine rankings.
The question is, how are all these developments affecting the marketing strategies of Fortune 500 companies?
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
- Responsive Design vs Server-side Mobile Solutions an Infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- Life of an SEO Before, After and Beyond Penguin 2.1 an Infographic
- How to Generate Leads an Infographic