Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic
Social media has become a great tool for companies and businesses to market their products and to connect with their customers. All big search engines have already updated their ranking algorthms to include social media signals as a metric for search engine rankings.
The question is, how are all these developments affecting the marketing strategies of Fortune 500 companies?
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- How to Increase Your Google Plus Engagement by 300% an infographic
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media