Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic
Social media has become a great tool for companies and businesses to market their products and to connect with their customers. All big search engines have already updated their ranking algorthms to include social media signals as a metric for search engine rankings.
The question is, how are all these developments affecting the marketing strategies of Fortune 500 companies?
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Interesting Statistics of Top 5 Social Media Sites – an infographic
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- Social Media Strategy in 8 steps – an infographic
- The Amazing Social Media Statistics 2012 – infographic
- 30 Most Popular WordPress Plugins – infographic
- Audi and Mercedes-Benz are Leading On Facebook – infographic
- Social Media is all about Revolution – infographic
- 100 Amazing Social Media Statistics, Facts And Figures 2012 – infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- The 2nd Generation Of Social is here #infographic
- How SEO Has Changed in 2012 #infographic
- Why you need a Social Resume to get a job – @BerriePelser