Facebook Social Games : [infographic]
Facebook is a social networking service and website launched in February 2004, operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. As of February 2012, Facebook has more than 845 million active users. Users must register before using the site, after which they may create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
The fact that half of the population of the Internet plays social games on Facebook and Google+ caught our attention. That’s the reason we’ve compiled some very insightful stats from great authorities on social media and online games and put everything together in a brand new infographic we present to you today titled: What Makes Social Games on Facebook and Google+ so Popular?
If you haven’t quite grasped the concept of why in the world are people so addicted to Mafia Wars and keep requesting your help to load up on weapons and armour…let us show you why in our detailed infographic:
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- On ZEEF, users can find quality information through people instead of machines.
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO, Social And CRO in 2015
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015