zonder reactie 23 views
Facebook For Android is Like The IPhone App
In a post on the official Facebook blog, the social network said photos and albums now load twice as fast as they did in the previous Android app, and sharing photos, viewing comments, and editing captions is easier.
Messages and notifications are now easier to access, as they appear on the top of the screen, allowing users to read them and respond without leaving the page they’re on. And much like the iPhone app, the new Android offering boasts a side menu that provides access to users news feeds, groups, games, and apps.
Users must register before using the site, after which they may create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
Additionally, users may join common-interest user groups, organized by workplace, school or college, or other characteristics, and categorize their friends into lists such as “People From Work” or “Close Friends”.
The name of the service stems from the colloquial name for the book given to students at the start of the academic year by some university administrations in the United States to help students get to know each other. Facebook allows any users who declare themselves to be at least 13 years old to become registered users of the site.
Readers: Will the release of the new version of Facebook for Android affect your choice of devices?
- Mobile Money with Facebook Mobile Advertising #infographic
- The Psychology Of Facebook #infographic
- Facebook APP for iPad
- Facebook to Wall Street in 2012
- The best Times to Post on Facebook #infographic #SME
- The Power of Facebook Advertising #infographic
- Google+ vs Facebook: Tale of the Tape #infographic
- Facebook Social Games
- Facebook vs Twitter #infographic
- Facebook Buisiness Apps
- Future Smartphone (iPhone Android) Expectations #infographics
- WordPress for iPhone iPad
Last updated by:at .