met 28 reacties 11 views
Help shape the European Economy Contribute to our Crowd funding initiative #DSEU
Please help shape the European economy. Crowd funding initiative: http://indiegogo.com/
Digital Sunrise Europe is an independent Pan European initiative organized by close to 300 executives, business owners, business sponsors and social media savvy business consultants motivated by the idea to make some significant contributions to a sustainable and economically more stable Europe. The overarching objective is:
Helping small and medium-sized enterprises generate incremental revenue by expanding their businesses across the EU, by leveraging alternative growth strategies and creating 2 Million jobs by 2016.
The group volunteers to help businesses by providing free education, information events, strategy examples, guidelines, templates, networking opportunities, research and a reasonable amount of support in creating an expansion strategy at very little to no cost. Over the next four years, the group is set to help roughly a hundred thousand of the 20 Million registered businesses across Europe to expand and create on average 20 additional jobs per company.
While the Digital Sunrise team is made up entirely of volunteers, team members are seeing personal benefits from gaining experience, improving their reputations and growing their own respective businesses. Digital Sunrise Europe is currently a consortium of independent businesses and will form its own legal entity by the end of October 2012.
- Digital Sunrise Europe #DSEU important Press release!
- Digital Agenda Social Media Assembly 2012 of the EU Commission
- Did #da12social cause twitter to crash yesterday?
- Get ready for more sharing in 2013!
- Social Media Cheat Sheet for the top Nine Social Networks for Business – #infographic
- NEW Xeeme Xross Network Score with TrustCloud
- Twitter launches Five New Languages
- Turn your social networks into your personal referral network with Connect.me
- 426.9m Europeans online across 28 markets
- Trustcloud announces new Share Economy features
- Why Trust is Essential for the Sharing Economy #TrustCloud
- Amsterdam the best ‘hostingcity’ of Europe – infographic
Last updated by:at .