Socialbakers released a visualisation of the data for the EURO 2012 Championship, an infographic mapping the national teams’ social media performance just in time for the first Matchday. Socialbakers took advantage of its Analytics PRO technology to gain Facebook, Twitter and YouTube insights into the social media engagement of national football teams and associations from the period March 22nd to June 5th, 2012.
The Socialbakers study covers the national teams´ social media popularity, Facebook engagement and YouTube viral reach with an overview of the most successful teams across social networks with the upcoming Matchdays. Socialbakers will also track the comprehensive social media information and growth numbers in the mid of the Group Stage and the upcoming Quarter and Semi-finals. All the findings from the current stage are available in the new EURO 2012 infographic.
The Netherlands team video had the most views (175,503) in the 14 days period.
Euro 2012 National Socer Teams Compete For Championship Victory In Social Media
Please find the table of Engagement Rates and Facebook fans for the nation’s football teams and associations below:
Socialbakers is a social media analytics company, and the most cited source for global Facebook data with more than 10 million Facebook pages and places indexed. Launched in 2008, Socialbakers tools include its easy-to-use Engagement Analytics and Engagement Builder. The company is the only solution that allows brands such as Lufthansa, L’Oreal, Danone, Vodafone, Samsung, GE Money, Ogilvy, Kraft and Peugeot to measure, compare and contrast the success of their social media campaigns with competitive intelligence. For more information, visit www.socialbakers.com.
- Buzz Campaign – A case study
- Social Media and Social Influence 2012
- Did #da12social cause twitter to crash yesterday?
- Making the Most of Your Social Media Strategy #infographic
- The State of Social Media 2012 – infographic
- Facebook Changes on time?
- Social CRM Fuels Engagement and Growth #infographic
- 101 Social Media and Social Network Tools
- Audi and Mercedes-Benz are Leading On Facebook – infographic
- XeeMe Social Presence Management
- Social Media is all about Revolution – infographic
- 100 Social Media and Social Network SEO Tools